- 6-8 boneless chicken thighs
- 4-6 large leeks sliced (into coins) and well rinsed
- 5-6 fist-sized potatoes peeled and cut into large chunks (> 1 inch cubes) or 20 some little potatoes peeled
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup white wine (optional)
- half bunch of fresh dill chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
Place chicken, leeks, potatoes and chicken broth into a crockpot. Set on low and cook for about 5 hours. An hour before finishing stir in wine. Before serving stir in dill and black pepper and adjust salt to taste. If you want to thicken it a bit use a fork to mash up some of the potatoes. Otherwise enjoy as is.